Banner
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Madness proyect: buiding a Hiboy
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Madness proyect: buiding a Hiboy
Madness proyect: buiding a Hiboy 5 Years ago  
Hi there,

PLEASE HELP!

I'm new in the forum, althought I've been involved in hotrods for so many years. I'm from Spain (Europe) and I'm a body repair teacher... (well... here starts the history)

Last year I was in a coffe conversation with my Principal and I told him that could be a great idea taking some money to make a personal proyect (of my own): I always wanted to build up a Hiboy (a roadster coupe from 1932). And this will be a very interesting chance for my students to learn more, get more interested on their studies, more focused on them... and even a good chance for me to try to improve the Spanish people Car Culture (sniff, I envy you USA and UK people).

Well... my Principal gets the money and now I have the chance to do it... but due to the lack of this kind of cars here I have to do it by my own, working with blueprints and so...(nearly nothing at all).

For that reason I ask you (I know that you are Good Guys... ) If someone could facilitate me any kind of information I will be eternally gratefull.

'Cause I'm starting over a Wescott's frame blueprint and a Revell 1/25 toy. (Yeah, that's all I have as info).

So please, HELP ME.

Thanks for reading and sorry for my bad English skills but I promise you that I talk it worst that I can write .

Thanks beforehand and best regards.

PD. Thanks for all your help... please One at a time! I've managed to make some Plans from nearly nothing... but if anyone can help I'll be very happy.

CAN SOMEONE TELLME WHICH WHITH THE FRAME IS? I've finished the plans and I'm going to ask to a shop to lasercut them. So Will be nice some help. Thanks.

Cheers.
This image is hidden for guests. Please login or register to see it.
barrigaster (User)
Spectator
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2009/10/11 12:38 By barrigaster.Reason: News on the proyect...
"Climbing up fast a mountain road with a roadster in the warm days...
the best thing I like to do with my clothes on".
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: jacobj, GoodguyMarc,
RocketTheme Joomla Templates